The only secure under door seal, automatic secure drop down seal that prevents an under door attack.
The AMS Australia Secure Under Door Seal (AMS-003) is designed to seal the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. The Secure Under Door Seal is face fixed to the inside of the bottom of an outward opening door to eliminate a potential under door attack or the outside of an inward opening door (using secure fixings from the inside).
When the door is opened the spring mechanism releases and allows the Secure Under Door Seal to retract into the security casing.
- Prevents under door attack
- No damage to floor underneath
- Stainless steel provides ultimate strength against attack
- 6mm stainless steel drop down plate
- Can be retro-fitted
- Adjustable plunger allows 10mm movement from the bottom of the door
- Can work in conjunction with a threshold plate
- L* (manufactured to requirements) X 83mm (H) x 20mm (D) L/W/D
- Length custom manufactured to order
- Compatible with MOST doors
- The AMS Secure Under Door seal has secure fixings supplied if the seal is fitted to the attack side of the door which are fixed from the secure side.
- Typically mounted on the attack side of the door. Installation hardware include provides mounting options on either the attack or secure side and in parallel to recessed and or rebated door seals.
- Stainless steel body
- Stainless steel cover plate
- Brass plunger to engage drop down seal
Download AMS-003 Product Flyer
- Made to measure (measurement form required)
- Stainless steel and brass