1st lever lock swing bolt combination to work on narrow style frames.
The Dual Lock Lever Handle – Narrow Style has been designed and developed exclusively for single lever action to open dual lock doors.
This innovative technology offers a single lever that activates both locks simultaneously in one smooth action. This overcomes the existing problem of having to use a double handed action with dual locks to open a door.
The standard DLLH-54 has been enhanced to incorporate a turn snib (DLLH-54 T) which allows the top deadbolt to be activated internally via the turn snib. This does not affect the single downward action of the handle which will release both locks simultaneously.
- Single lever actuates both locks simultaneously
- Suitable for narrow style frames
- Adjustable external escutcheon
- Designed to suit Lockwood locks
- Quality latch & swing bolt combination
- Heavy duty lever return spring
- Concealed fixing from outside
- Smooth lever handle operation
- Sold as a pair – Internal / External handle
Any door that requires dual locking such as:
- Secure Rooms
- Commercial offices
- High security buildings
- Critical infrastructure
- Universities & Schools
- Major Utilities
Download DLLH 54 T Product Flyer
- Door thickness: 45mm (standard)
- Screws and spindles supplied to suit doors with a 45mm-50mm thickness (standard)
- Plate furniture – 390mm long x 50mm wide x 12mm depth
- Extended screws and spindles can be supplied on request