A safe transfer for all cables within a system.
The AMS CT20 cable transfer offers flexibility with a 20mm internal dimension spring. This allows additional cables to be pulled through the spring in applications that require multiple cables.
Spring retracts into casing when door is closed.
- 20mm internal dimensions
- Able to take all cables
- Suitable for use with double doors
- Can be used with timber or aluminium doors
- Mild steel chrome plated box
- Sprung steel chrome plated spring
- Casing – 290mm long x 25mm wide x 16 deep
- Spring – 180mm long
- Diameter – 20mm internal and external
- Mortised into the edge of a timber or aluminium door on the hinge side
- The spring is attached to the door and frame with screws provided
Download CT20 Product Flyer
- Used in applications where the door has been core drilled for electrical cabling
- In a double-door installation where the fixed leaf must be core drilled for an electric strike or an AMS lock monitoring box
- The cable transfer is concealed on the hinge side of the door and is not visible until the door has been opened
- Can be used on 180 degree opening doors