- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AMS Australia does not own or control, or to people that AMS Australia does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- AMS Australia collects personally identifiable information when you register for a AMS Australia account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit AMS Australia pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. AMS Australia may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with AMS Australia, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with AMS Australia and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- AMS Australia also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, AMS Australia cookie information and the page you requested.
- AMS Australia uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- AMS Australia will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- AMS Australia may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of AMS Australia to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- AMS Australia may set and access AMS Australia cookies on your computer.
- AMS Australia allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to AMS Australia’s cookies.
- Your AMS Australia Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas AMS Australia uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- AMS Australia may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.