Commercial application on roller doors with motors.
The AMS Dual Pole Lock Monitoring Box is designed to work on motorised/ commercial roller doors.
The Lock Monitoring Box works in conjunction with the ADI 5004 bolt or most round bolt locks. It provides a monitored signal when the bolt is thrown but also cuts the power to the door motor when the bolt is locked to eliminate the possibility of the motor burning out.
- Mild steel
- Seam welded
- Removable internal box for ease of wiring
- 4mm Stainless steel face plate
- Oval / Elongated hole allows doors to move without jamming
- Includes plunger micoswitch
- Lever arm tamper switch
- Security screws to face plate
- Can take all EOLM’s (end of line modules)
The Lock Monitoring Box is supplied with two change over contacts to provide lockout functionality on roller doors. Standard security wiring applies depending on the installation system and requirements.
- Can be mounted on most roller door frames
- Outer box is mounted on the door frame/channel and the inner box is mounted inside the outer box attached through the face plate.
- With most round bolt locks
Download MSB62-DP01 Product Flyer
- Roller doors to secure perimeters
- Roller grills
- Automatic doors