Single action lever that activates both locks simultaneously.
The new Dual Lock Lever Handle has been designed and developed exclusively for single lever action to open dual lock exit doors. This innovative technology offers a single lever that activates both locks simultaneously in one smooth action. This overcomes the existing problem of having to use a double handed action with dual locks to open an exit door.
- Compatible with most quality Australian mortice locks and latches
- Heavy duty lever return spring
- Bushed handle for wear resistance
- Concealed fixing from outside
- Smooth lever handle operation
Any door that requires dual locking such as:
- Secure Rooms
- Commercial offices
- High security buildings
- Critical infrastructure
- Universities and schools
- Major Utilities
- Screws and spindles supplied to suit doors with a 45mm-50mm thickness (standard)
- Flat Plate furniture – 400mm long x 160mm wide
- Internal lever handle
- External fixed handle
- External face plate has two cylinder holes
- Can take all restricted key systems
- A variety of finishes are available on request.
Download DLLH 46 T Product Flyer
- External operable lever
- Custom engraving options available for hospitals and other applications